Now you can play your favorite casino games any time of the day or night, for as long as you like, and from the comfort of your home. Play on a device you are comfortable with, whether it’s your laptop, desktop, or smartphone. Wondering why online casino games are better than live casinos? Consider this:
- No matter what your preference – you will find something that will have you hooked on an online casino site.
- While your favorite casinos provide you with a wide gamut of games to revel in, the choice of online casino games is far more extensive and unbeatable.
- With online casino games, you get the added benefit of making use of the latest technological trends and a fully immersive experience.
- Get unlimited bonuses, rewards, and extra cash to play with when you play at any of the numerous online casino sites. The more games you play, the more points you accumulate.
- All your rewards are automatically and instantly reflected in your account. You can exchange these for other benefits, more rewards, and games.
- Choose from a wide variety of safe and secure banking options like Bitcoins, Visa card and Mastercard, American Express, Western Union, eChecks, and US deposit methods.
- You have the freedom to play any game and at any level.
- Start playing for free or begin with a minimum wager. Choose the pace you want to keep and make incremental progress.
- With the COVID pandemic forcing us to stay indoors, what better way to spend your time than indulging in your favorite casino games online?
According to Global Market Insights, the online gambling market size shot over USD 55 billion in 2019 and is all set to grow at an impressive 16.5% CAGR between 2020 and 2026. The North America online gambling market revenue alone is expected to exceed a whopping USD 25 billion by 2026. Plus, more and more states are legalizing online gambling.
With all these benefits, it’s no wonder that online casinos have become so popular today.
Understanding Online Casino Games
Online casino games are played over the internet. These games provide a different gaming experience than land-based casinos. While the basic principles remain the same, you can expect differences like a wider array of games, more variations of each game, free games, and great promotions and rewards.
Randomness in number generation when spinning the roulette wheel or rolling a die is artificially reproduced online with the use of computer programs known commonly as random number generators.
If you are concerned about whether online casino games are fair, you can be sure they are. Reliable online casinos ensure both fairness and security.
Online casinos want you to stick on and offer their most valuable players a variety of VIP schemes and rewards.
You can choose from a wide variety of online casinos. WildWins.com offers you all the latest information and reviews on the best casinos across the United States, so you can make the best choice.
What to look for when playing online casino games
At WildWins.com, we have done our research so you can easily choose the best casinos and games. Based on our extensive research, here are some questions to ask yourself when playing online casino games.
- Is the casino honest and legit?
- Does the game selection include your favorites?
- Are there special rewards available for your favorites?
- What is the return to player rate (RTP) of your favorite games?
- Can you try the game risk-free before you decide on whether a game suits you?
- Do the deposits and stakes suit your budget?
- Is the software used compatible with your devices?
What casino game has the best chance of winning?
Get an edge over online casino gaming by knowing which game has the best chance of winning. If you are willing to put in a bit of work into your game, Blackjack offers the best chances of winning, with a house edge of just 1% in most casinos. This is also the most popular online and real casino game.
Winning Blackjack takes a lot of luck and a small amount of skill. Both the dealer and the players rely a lot on luck, making the odds of winning pretty even. Brush up on your Blackjack skills, and you could be on a winning streak.
What is the easiest game to play in a casino?
There are three ways you can judge how easy a casino game is – how easily you can win money (the best odds of winning), how simple the game’s rules are, and how few moves or actions a player must make to play the game (game mechanics).
From our research, the following three games are easiest.
Slot machines – simply place your bet, spin the reel, and watch the game play out by itself.
Baccarat – very similar to slots but played with cards. The dealer is in charge of the game mechanics and enforcing the rules. All you are required to do is bet on whether your card can beat the dealer’s cards.
Roulette – this easy game’s odds of winning are in your favor. Plus, the rules of Roulette are very simple. The bets are safe and pay almost even money. You simply place your bet and the croupier spins the wheel. You either win or lose.
What is the best online casino game to play?
WildWins.com endeavors to keep you updated on the best and latest online casino games available. We constantly update our list of the most popular games to ensure you get the latest news on the latest games you can play. Our extensive list of games, game guides, rules, tips and tricks, strategies, and real reviews are designed to answer all your questions related to the myriad of games available online. The best and most popular casino games available online in 2020 and beyond are:
- Online Slots
- Online Blackjack
- Online Roulette
- Online Baccarat
- Online Poker
- Online Sic Bo
- Online Lottery
- Online Bingo
What is the best bet in a casino?
The best casino games are the ones that have the lowest house edge or the ones that give you the best odds of winning. Here are some examples:
Poker does not have a house edge, except maybe for a small amount that is taken out of each pot. However, this is a game of skill and players compete against each other. If you learn to play this game properly, you can have an edge over other players and increase your odds of winning.
Learning to count cards in Blackjack can give you a 1-2 percent edge over the house. Card counting is a skill that can be built with practice. Playing Blackjack basic strategy can also lower the house edge to as little as less than 1%.
The Baccarat player bets give the house a 1.24% edge.
Tip: To get the best odds, stay confident but don’t get overconfident. Don’t neglect basic strategies and keep track of all the wins and losses. Before playing, check the game rules and terms and conditions.
Blackjack is well known as Twenty-One. The game is played with a standard pack. The object of the game is for each participant to beat the dealer by getting their card count to as close as 21, without going over 21. Each player places a bet before the game begins.
Rules: All face cards are 10, and other cards are equal to their pip value. Ace is worth 1 or 11, depending on how each individual player wants to use it.
Minimum and maximum betting limits are set.
Variants: There are over 20 Blackjack variants, of which Blackjack Switch is the most popular. Here, players bet on two hands at the same time. Other variations include Bet Blackjack, Spanish 21, Super Fun 21, War Blackjack, Most Liberal 21, and Face Up Blackjack.
Blackjack tips and Tricks:
- When you win a hand, increase your bet by another chip.
- When you lose a hand, play the same amount that you previously betted.
- If you make money in a session, withdraw your earnings and start from scratch.
The objective of Poker is to get the best 5-card handout in a group of players and win the money in the pot that contains bets made by all the players.
Rules: The game begins with the dealer handing out a set number of cards to each player. The cards are dealt out all at once or in set depending on the variation of Poker.
Once the initial cards are passed out, the bets are placed.
During the betting process, players can either Check (pass the option to make a bet), Fold (a player surrenders their hand, losing any bets they might have made in the game), Call (placing a bet equal to the amount of the previous bet), or Raise (make a larger bet than the amount of the previous bet).
While there are a variety of types of Poker, the four main types are Stud Poker, Straight Poker, Draw Poker, and Community Poker.
Poker tips and tricks
- Play fewer hands but play them aggressively.
- Don’t be the first to limp because you give the other players enticing pot odds. Also, you won’t be able to win the pot before the flop – if you raised.
- Fast-play any strong hand to build the pot and ensure more money.
- Fold when you are unsure – that is what professional players do.
- Attack if and when your opponent shows a weakness.
- Try to play only good games.
- The best and most effective bluff strategy is to let your cards dictate if you are going to bluff or not.
Lottery is a type of gambling that involves drawing numbers at random for a prize. Online Lottery sites are incredibly easy to use. You can securely purchase your lottery tickets in a matter of few seconds. It’s as simple as picking a lottery you want to play, selecting your numbers, and buying your tickets.
Rules: Each variant has its own set of rules, but the general idea remains the same.
Some of the popular Lottery variants include Mega Millions, Powerball, Little Lotto, Daily Lotteries, and Instant Win Lotteries.
The game consists of spinning a wheel to determine the winning number. The croupier spins the roulette wheel, which is made of 38 numbered and colored pockets on the wheel, in one direction. They then spin a ball in the opposite direction around a circular track that runs around the edge of the wheel. The ball lands on the winning number. Winnings are paid to anyone who has placed a bet on the winning pocket.
Rules: The rules are simple. Place your bets – keeping the reds and blacks in mind. Minimum and maximum betting rules are often applied. Once the game begins, no more bets can be placed. All losing bets go to the house. Rules vary depending on each version of the game.
Variants: Some of the common versions of Roulette include American Roulette, Live Dealer Roulette, California Roulette, French Roulette, and European Roulette.
Roulette tips and tricks:
- Before you place your bet, understand the odds.
- It’s okay to try a variety of betting systems, but don’t count on them.
- Understand the roulette variations before you play them.
- Don’t bet more than you can afford.
- Believing that you will win after several losses is just a gambler’s fallacy.
Baccarat is a very simple game played between two players. The aim of the game is to get a hand with total points of 9 or closest to 9.
Rules: Face cards are worth zero (0), Aces are worth 1, and each of the other cards are worth its face value.
The game begins with two cards.
If the total value of the two cards is 8 or 9, it is called a “natural”, and goes in favor of the player who gets the 8 or 9. If neither player gets a natural, then the dealer hands out one more card to both the players.
Cards are placed face down. Once the bets are placed, the cards are opened, and the total scores are calculated.
Baccarat tips and tricks
- Always bet with the banker. Betting on the Bank hand has a house edge of only 1.06%.
- Although tie bets have the biggest payout, stay away from tie bets as they give the house an advantage of 14.36%. Also, these bets pay 8 for 1, and have the worst odds of winning.
- When you make a win, revert to the original bet after taking your winnings.
Sic Bo is a game played with three dice. The objective of the game is to land one of several winning combinations. All Sic Bo bets are based on predicting the dice combination that will be rolled with each throw.
Rules: Players place their bets on the table known as the Sic Bo table. Each player can have more than one bet.
There are seven Sic Bo variants – these are Dice Face, Two Faces, Totals, Small or Big, Triple, Any Triple, and Any Pair.
Sic Bo tips and tricks
- Don’t get caught up in betting on too many areas.
- Place most of your bets on big or small areas.
- Don’t fall for the gambler’s fallacy that several losses in a row will eventually lead to wins.
The objective of this exciting game is to mark off numbers on a card and complete either a full house or a line to win the prize.
Buy a bingo ticket. Unless you are playing a free Bingo game, you will be expected to deposit cash into your account to play.
Random numbers are drawn. One bingo ball is taken out at a time.
Players must mark their card if they have that number.
The player who completes a line (or any other set pattern) wins the small prize, while the player who completes the entire card wins the big prize.
Some bingo variants include 75 Ball and 90 Ball variants.